New Service! Botox and Dermal Fillers
You asked, we answered! Arkansas Family Dental is now offering Botox and dermal fillers (Juvéderm) to our patients. Through our years of practice, we have heard patients express how much their lives have improved after their cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Now, we are taking it a step further by offering fillers and botox for the lips, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines that might distract from your beautiful smile. This is great for dental patients, and not just for aesthetic purposes—Botox can also be used to treat jaw pain and migraines.
As we age, we notice that our cheeks begin to flatten and the skin may start to sag due to age-related midface volume loss. Juvéderm will add just enough volume, making you look younger and healthier.
With Juvéderm’s instant results, Arkansas Family Dental can:
- Plump your lips to look naturally full (lasts up to 1 year).
- Contour your cheek area (lasts up to 2 years).
- Smooth out lines that distract from your natural beauty (lasts up to 1 year).
Besides volume loss, you may have developed crow’s feet or frown lines from years of smiling, frowning, or squinting. Botox can help improve these unwanted lines and provide benefits like:
- Smoothing marionette lines, crow’s feet, and other lines without taking away your expressions.
- Results that don’t look “overdone.”
- A reduction in jaw pain and migraines.
If you have a beautiful smile thanks to Arkansas Family Dental, why stop there? Let us make the rest of your face more beautiful than ever. For more information on how we can enhance your natural beauty with Botox and Juvéderm, give us a call today at 501-683-8886.