Botox at the dentist? Botox is making its way into dental offices across the nation for more than just cosmetic reasons. Pain relief for patients suffering from TMJ disorders, minimized clenching, high lip lines, and even relaxing the muscles to accommodate dentures are some of the surprising reasons Botox is now involved at the dentist.
Outside of dental benefits, Botox can help you achieve a more youthful appearance. We have heard from our patients firsthand the many benefits of cosmetic dentistry, such as increased confidence and self esteem. With this in mind, we wanted to take it a step further and give you a chance to feel even more confident by enhancing your natural beauty through botox and dermal fillers.
With Juvéderm, you can restore the volume in your skin that we start to lose with aging. These instant results can offer the following benefits:
- Plump your lips to look naturally full (lasts up to 1 year).
- Contour your cheek area (lasts up to 2 years).
- Smooth out lines that distract from your natural beauty (lasts up to 1 year).
With years of smiling, frowning, or squinting, you may have developed unwanted lines like crow’s feet or frown lines. Botox can help improve these and offer benefits such as the following:
- Smoothing marionette lines, crow’s feet, and other lines without taking away your expressions.
- Results that don’t look “overdone.”
- A reduction in jaw pain and migraines.
To inquire about Botox, give us a call or mention it on your next visit.