A dentist who provides payment plan options can drastically increase your access to dental services which otherwise may be out of reach.
Dental coverage is every bit as important as other health benefits. Problems with your teeth can lead to pain, cosmetic issues, and poor health. Access to affordable treatment is thus essential for a high quality of life. Most Americans, however, have at best limited dental coverage, forcing them to forego valuable treatments or pay for them out of pocket. A Little Rock dentist with payment plans can fill the gaps in your insurance, allowing you to obtain the dental care you need at a reasonable price.
Payment Plan Perks
Dental payment plans reduce the cost of a variety of dental procedures, making it easier for patients to afford treatment that their insurance does not cover. In a typical plan, a patient will pay a yearly fee while gaining access to a variety of free procedures. Care that is not free often comes at a significant discount, delivered either as a percentage of the total bill or as a flat amount of money the patient does not have to pay.
In addition to making care less expensive, dental payment plans may also help patients come up with the money more quickly. This often means offering the patient a line of credit so that they can pay for their care through a series of monthly payments. It also may involve helping the patient set up a crowdfunding account to raise the money. Combined with discounts, these measures ensure that patients can deal with dental problems quickly, preventing them from growing out of hand.
Common Care Options
Dental payment plans typically cover procedures that traditional insurance policies will not pay for. These include:
- Straightening– Straightening typically involves installing Invisalign or other equipment, as well as making regular visits to the dentist. The cost of all these visits and devices can quickly add up, but because straightening is considered a cosmetic procedure, insurance usually does not cover it. Dental plans prevent you from paying the full price out of pocket.
- Whitening– Professional whitening treatments are more expensive than individual ones, but have longer-lasting effects. Dental plans may provide discounts for both the initial procedure and subsequent touch-ups.
- Veneers– Dental plans help pay to install porcelain veneers. These fill out teeth that have become worn or broken, improving the appearance and function of the mouth.
In addition to cosmetic and restorative procedures, dental payment plans often cover standard diagnostics and preventative care. Many patients thus find them a viable alternative to dental insurance, though unlike traditional coverage, they require you to maintain a relationship with a specific dentist.
The Advantage of Arkansas Family Dentistry
As a Little Rock dentist with payment plans, Arkansas Family Dentistry strives to make care affordable for all who need it. Our dental plan provides:
- Full coverage for most diagnostic and preventative procedures, including biannual exams, cleanings, and fluoride treatments, as well as annual bitewings and limited oral exams
- 20% discounts on sealants, core buildups, and fluoride treatments
- 15% discounts on periodontics, dentures, veneers, crowns, root canals, oral surgeries, and implants
- $500 off Invisalign orthodontic treatment
Besides this payment plan, Arkansas Family Dentistry lets patients set up credit accounts and provides crowdfunding. If you choose to use insurance instead, we help you get the most out of your policy.
If you are looking for dental care, do not let payment issues stand in the way of healthy, beautiful teeth. For a Little Rock Dentist with payment plans, call us at 501-683-8886.